Ideal for deeper data lakes and larger archive or backup repositories through higher data storage capacity and density in a serviceable 2U rackmount chassis.
Designed for throughput-intensive, cache-intensive, and tiering-intensive workloads with a superior balanced system architecture with more and faster I/O.
Satisfy data-heavy hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) environments with higher performance, 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and more memory.
Unlock data insights faster using machine learning and data analytics through planned upgrade support for select GPU and FPGA accelerators.
Data Density and Performance Optimized to Unleash Your Data-Intensive Applications
Two 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors of up to 32 cores each, select GPU and FPGA accelerators, 50% more memory at 3200 MT/s speed, Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory support, and six FHHL PCIe Gen4 slots in a balanced system architecture allows greater value to be unlocked from data.
Storage can be configured for the spectrum of workloads from data lakes and archives to cache- and performance-intensive via a broad range of media options in up to 28 Large Form Factor (LFF) with 4 NVMe-capable Small Form Factor (SFF), 24 LFF with 12 NVMe-capable SFF, or 60 SFF hot-plug drive bays.
The HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 Plus System is purposefully designed to enable you to accomplish more for your data-centric workloads and digital transformation initiatives. It provides more data capacity, more data throughput, and more data processing in a balanced, symmetric system architecture.
Data Security and Global Intelligence Built-In to Protect Your Assets and Prevent Headaches
Robust, FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validated protection for your data is provided via the optional Secure Encryption feature for HPE Smart Array storage controllers. Meanwhile, hassle-free system protection is provided by HPE iLO5, its silicon root of trust, and secure boot capabilities.
HPE InfoSight for Servers endows the HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 Plus System with global intelligence. Continuous AI-driven insights through Active Health System monitoring, coupled with real-world experience and support automation, aim to prevent and resolve problems before disruption.
A 360-degree perspective on security extends from the HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 Plus System design itself, through the manufacturing supply chain, all the way to concluding with a safeguarded, end-of-life decommissioning feature that meets the NIST Guidelines for Media Sanitization.
Seamlessly Deploy and Economically Scale in a Datacenter-Friendly 2U Rackmount Form Factor
The HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 Plus System simplifies deployment and maintenance for datacenter operations teams. The unique 2U rackmount chassis seamlessly fits within a HPE standard 1075mm rack while allowing full in-rack and online servicing for all drive bays, cooling fans, and power supplies.
Greater flexibility is provided for rack-scale deployments with sideband management support via the OCP slot, an alternative to the included iLO out-of-band management port, reducing network cabling and top-of-rack (ToR) switch port consumption by up to 50% per 42U rack.
HPE GreenLake brings the cloud experience to your datacenter where your applications and data live. Pay-per-use, consumption-based purchasing provides economic agility while infrastructure management can be offloaded to the HPE IT Operations Centers, freeing up your valuable people resources.
- 24 DIMM slots for HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, maximum 4.0 TB per processor
- Memory protection features
- HPE Advanced Memory Error Detection Technology, including Fast Fault Tolerance (selected memory options)
- Standard 24 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD and 48 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD CTO models, optional storage upgrade 4 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD Cage 3, 8 SFF SAS/SATA/NVMe U.3 Tri-mode Cage 3, 2 SFF SAS/SATA/NVMe U.3 Tri-mode Cage 4, or 2 SFF SAS/SATA/NVMe U.3 Tri-mode Cage 5
- Form factor
- 2U Rack
- Up to 2 power supplies, choice of 800W or 1600W hot-plug and redundant
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8300 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6300 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5300 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4300 series
- Optional OCP 3.0 or PCIe NICs up to 200 Gb/s
- Chassis fan
- Hot-plug redundant system fans shipped as standard
- Boot capabilities
- Optional HPE NS204i-p x2 Lanes NVMe PCIe3 x8 OS Boot Device or HPE Universal SATA 6G AIC HHHL M.2 SSD Enablement Kit
- System configuration(s)
- Front 24 LFF model supports optional 4 LFF Cage 3 or 8 SFF cage3, and front 48 SFF model supports optional 8 SFF Cage 3. The optional Cage 3 cannot be configured with CPU higher than 165W or Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory. The 2 SFF Cage 4 and 2 SFF Cage 5 are available for both CTO models.
- Accelerator type supported
- NVIDIA T4 16GB Computational Accelerator for HPE (planned for late 2021)
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 87.5 x 448.0 x 837.9 mm (dimensions without bezel)
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 3.44 x 17.63 x 32.99 in (dimensions without bezel)
- 18.62 kg (empty), 48.35 kg (fully-loaded)
- 41.06 lb (empty), 106.61 lb (fully-loaded)