Supports 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Processor Advanced Performance (AP) family for higher compute performance.
Available in 56, 48, or 32 cores with 12 DDR4 memory channels per CPU.
Built to support both liquid-cool and air-cooled options.
Available in 1U and 2U form factor.
Supports in-row CHx750 and in-rack CHx200 CDUs for flexible liquid cooling deployment.
Pointnext world-wide support.
Standardized Scale-Out Platform for Diverse Workloads
The HPE Apollo 20 System offers uncompromised compute density (up to 10,000 cores per rack) for both power and cooling to extract high performance out of each footprint and lower total operating costs.
The HPE Apollo 20 System is designed for standard HPC workloads and applications, including AI.
Designed for memory demanding workloads ideally suited for use in data-intensive industries, including oil and gas, finance, manufacturing, and life sciences.
The 2nd Generation Intel Xeon 9200 advanced performance family of processors offers outstanding 2-socket performance leadership across popular workloads.
- DDR4-2933 Registered Memory
- Expansion slots
- 1U supports 2 PCIe x16 slots (per node)
- 2U supports 4 PCIe x16 slots (per node)
- Management features
- AST2500 BMC
- System fan features
- Dual Rotor 80 x 80 mm hot plug fans
- M.2 and U.2 storage options
- Form factor
- 2U chassis form factor
- High line AC input rating: 180-264VAC, 47-63Hz
- low-line AC input rating: 90-140VAC, 47-63Hz
- 1 Gb integrated with additional PCI-e options available (per node)
- Supported trays
- Support for 1U and 2U Apollo 20 trays
- Supported chassis
- HPE Apollo 20 Liquid Cooled Configure-to-order Chassis
- HPE Apollo 20 Air Cooled Configure-to-order Chassis