Protect up to 100% of your SSD investment and upgrade to HPE Primera with HPE Primera upgrade conversion kits. 
Expanded Fibre Channel replication support between HPE 3PAR 9000 and HPE Primera.
Empower data at the speed of memory with the industry’s first Tier-1 storage with Storage Class Memory (SCM) and NVMe.
Protect up to 100% of your SSD Investment with HPE Primera Upgrade Conversion Kits 
Skip the data migration, and upgrade to HPE Primera to experience predictive acceleration and app-aware resiliency.
Accelerate Fibre Channel Performance for HPE 3PAR All Flash Storage
HPE 3PAR 9000/20000 32Gb FC HBA delivers up to 2X performance compared to the 16Gb 4-port FC HBA in a smaller port footprint for mixed workloads and FC port consolidation.
Consolidate Multiple Legacy Arrays with Abundant Capacity
Combines your workloads with flexibility to support both block and file with HPE 3PAR File Persona. All HPE 3PAR platforms are built from the ground up to leverage a single, converged capacity for block volumes and file shares with lower TCO while offering uncompromising availability.
Get a robust 5-year warranty with 7-years of wear out on all SSDs, no caveats 
Delivers better business results with performance capable of over 2 million IOPs at sub millisecond latency and with 34 Gb/s in bandwidth.
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage can scale to 18 PiB of usable all-flash capacity or >100 TiB raw, offering plenty of room for growth. Consolidate multiple midrange systems for more performance and more scale for your all flash data center.
Risk Mitigation for End-to-End Resiliency
Preserve your service levels with 3PAR Persistent Cache so you aren’t impacted by unplanned component failure, a key requirement for the virtual data center. HPE 3PAR can maintain high and predictable service levels even in the event of a cache or node failure by avoiding cache write-through mode.
Integrate HPE 3PAR and HPE StoreOnce providing an availability, replication, and backup service to augment traditional backup processes with HPE Recovery Manager. The performance of snapshots and replication combine with the protection of backup to enable fast and efficient application protection.
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 9000 Storage achieves 99.9999% data availability  in your multisite federated environment with HPE Peer Persistence. Extended support to a third data center provides data protection in case of a local storage failure and a complete disaster recovery (DR) plan.
Verifies data integrity with 3PAR Persistent Checksum to protect your data against silent corruption from the host to the storage array. Where 3PAR Persistent Checksum detects media or transmission errors, graceful error recovery takes place, avoiding impact on the host application.
- Host interface
- 32 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (10) Ports per controller 16 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (80) Ports 10 GbE iSCSI/FCoE (40) Ports 10 Gb Ethernet (24) Ports Maximum supported, depending on configuration and model
- 6000 TiB Maximum, depending on model
- Servers supported
- HPE ProLiant rack mount and blades HPE Integrity servers Sun SPARC, x86 Cisco UCS IBM p-series Industry Standard Servers Maximum, depending on model
- 896 GiB Maximum, depending on model
- Availability features
- Redundant power supplies and fans A minimum of dual redundant controllers, with up to two controllers for added redundancy RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 6 for data protection.
- Storage controller
- 3PAR 9000 10-core 2.4 GHz Controller Node Maximum, depending on model
- (48) 3PAR 9000 SFF SAS Drive Enclosure Maximum, depending on model.
- Maximum drives per enclosure
- Drive description
- SFF SAS
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Microsoft Windows Hyper-V HP-UX SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) VMware ESX and ESXi Oracle Solaris Oracle UEK Oracle Linux Citrix XenServer IBM AIX HPE OpenVMS Apple OS X HPE OpenVMS is a registered release only. For the latest information on supported operating systems refer to Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge for HPE Storage Products (SPOCK): https://h20272.www2.hpe.com/spock/