HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage
New TAA-compliant HPE MSA 2052 Dual Controller Storage Array models including support for SAN SFF, SAN LFF, SAS SFF and SAS LFF.
Affordable Application Acceleration
The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage performs in excess of 200,000 IOPS delivering outstanding application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses either locally or remotely.
Delivers 2x more performance than the previous HPE MSA 2042 SAN Storage generation .
Save 40% on HPE MSA 2052 with all-inclusive software and 1.6 TB of Solid State Drive (SSD) capacity included.
Advanced Data Services with no Experience Required
Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes, so you don’t have to.
The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, no storage previous expertise required.
Keep Your Business Running with Expanded Data Protection Features
Remote replication with Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI supports an affordable disaster recovery solution.
The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage provides updated virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Grow Flexibly now and Into the Future
The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage delivers data-in-place upgrades protecting drive investments and reduces data migrations.
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of Solid State Drives (SSDs), enterprise or midline SAS disk drives.
- 614 TB SFF or 1344 TB LFF, maximum raw capacity including expansion, depending on model
- Form factor
- Storage expansion options
- Up to 7x HPE MSA 2050 LFF Disk Enclosure and/or HPE MSA 2050 SFF Disk Enclosure
- Systems Insight Manager support
- Storage mirroring support
- SAN backup support
- Clustering support
- Windows, Linux, HP-UX
- Host interface
- 16Gb/8Gb Fibre Channel (8) Ports per system,1GbE/10GbE iSCSI (8) Ports per system or 12Gb SAS (8) Ports per system, depending on model
- Drive description
- Up to 192 SFF SAS/ENT and/or SAS/SSD, or up to 96 LFF SAS/MDL and/or SAS/SSD, maximum supported including expansion, depending on model
- Storage controller
- (2) HPE MSA 2050 SAN Controllers or (2) HPE MSA 2050 SAS Controllers depending on model
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V, HP-UX, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, VMware ESXi, OVMS. Detailed information available at: https://h20272.www2.hpe.com/spock/
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 8.9 x 49.5 x 44.7 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 3.5 x 22.5 x 17.6 in
- 18.4 kg
- 40.6 lb