Support for HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 server blade.
Over three times the storage capacity of the previous generation.
Support for additional HDDs and SSDs.
High-performance Direct-Attach Shared Storage
It provides built-in HPE Smart Array P408i-sb with 2 GB flash-backed write cache (FBWC) with high-speed PCIe connection for increased data protection and performance.
It provides support for up eight HPE D2500sb Storage blade which provide up to 368.64 TB per enclosure.
The HPE D2500sb Storage blade includes support for the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 server blade.
Compact, yet Flexible
It mixes and matches different drive types (SAS/SATA, SSD/HDD) in a single enclosure. Note that an array must contain only one drive type.
It plugs directly into the HPE BladeSystem c-Class enclosure with no additional cabling needed, providing dedicated storage for the adjacent server blade.
Utilizing the built-in HPE Smart Array P408i-sb SR Gen10 controller with 2 GB flash-backed write cache (FBWC), the HPE D2500sb Storage blade can be configured for RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 1 Advanced Data Mirroring (ADM), and 10 ADM for increased flexibility.
The HPE D2500sb Storage blade includes support for up to 12 hot plug SFF SAS or SATA HDDs or SAS/SATA SSDs for higher performance.
Familiar HPE ProLiant Management
It is easy to maintain and troubleshoot utilizing industry standard management tools including Intelligent Provisioning and Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) System Utilities.
It manages storage remotely using the HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO) technology.
Predictive drive failure can detect possible drive failures before they occur, allowing replacement of the component before failure to maintain overall performance and uptime.
The HPE D2500sb Storage blade allows simple configuration and easy setup with HPE Smart Storage Administrator, which is included.
- Minimum - 300 GB small form factor hard disk drive Maximum - 3.84 TB mixed use SATA solid state drives Up to 12 drives per storage blade is 46.08 TB maximum per storage blade
- Form factor
- Half-height, single-wide storage blade
- Storage expansion options
- 12 drives per storage blade and up to 8 storage blades in an enclosure provides an additional 368.64 TB maximum capacity to the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 server blades
- Storage mirroring support
- Clustering support
- Software Dependent
- Host interface
- 6 Gb SAS
- Drive description
- Small form factor (SFF) SAS HDDs and SAS/SATA SSDs. Please reference the QuickSpecs for detailed information.
- Storage controller
- Built-in HPE Smart Array P408i-sb SR Gen10 controller with 2 GB flash-backed write cache (FBWC)
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows Server® VMware® Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® Server SUSE Linux Enterprise Server NOTE: See HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 server blade QuickSpecs for more information.
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 5.47 x 18.07 x 51.66 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 2.15 x 7.1 x 20.34 in
- 3.6 kg unloaded 7.2 kg fully loaded
- 8 lb unloaded 16 lb fully loaded