Relentlessly Ruggedized to Perform in the Harshest Environments
The HPE Edgeline EL8000t Converged Edge System features operational temperature thresholds from -5 to 55 degrees C (23 – 131 degrees F), designed to meet MIL-PRF-28800F class 3 thermal limits.
Designed to exceed NEBS Level 3 compliance.
Operational humidity levels are up to 90%, noncondensing.
HPE Edgeline EL8000t Converged Edge System has the ability to withstand operational shock up to 10G.
Open, Standards-Based Architecture Delivers Flexibility and Cost Optimization
HPE Edgeline EL8000t Converged Edge System is built with common tools and architecture from edge to cloud, reducing deployment and training costs.
This product provides flexibility to choose the options and software that best meet your workload requirements.
Single set of hardware to deploy, manage, and support, reduces operational costs.
Purpose-built for Mission Critical Telco Environments
Redundant cooling and power, reduce downtime in remote locations.
Size, weight, and power optimized to fit into both existing and new environments.
HPE Edgeline EL8000t Converged Edge System features an ultra-dense, short depth chassis that provides rack configuration flexibility in a small footprint.
- Up to 40 TB NVMe, configured on the HPE ProLiant e910t server blade
- High-density compute nodes
- 2U design, up to two HPE ProLiant e910t server blades
- Mechanical and power
- Rack mount
- 90 – 264 VAC input, 1500 Watts -40 – 72 DAC input, 1500 Watts High efficiency 1+1 redundant power
- Environmental, shock and vibration
- Operating temperature -5 – 55 Celsius, storage -40 – 70 Celsius
- 8% to 90% operating humidity non-condensing
- 5% to 95% non-operating humidity non-condensing
- NEBS Level 3 compliance
- ASHRAE Class 3 and Class 4 compliance
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 8.89 x 48.26 x 42.95 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 3.5 x 19 x 16.91 in
- 11.34 kg
- 25 lb