Performance is up to 65% faster and twice the scalability of previous HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays. 
Cost-effective entry-level all-flash array.
HPE Store More Guarantee delivers more effective capacity per terabyte of raw flash than competitive all-flash arrays. 
Future-proofed for NVMe and SCM based on our timeless storage.
Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth requirements.
Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays automatically predict and resolve 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue. 
Transforms the support experience through cloud-based predictive analytics and Level 3-only support.
Holistic view across the infrastructure stack to resolve problems beyond just storage.
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are future-proofed for NVMe and SCM. The offering comes with a satisfaction guarantee, all-inclusive software licensing, flat support pricing, replacing all the hardware for upgrades, and an option to receive a free faster controller upgrade after three years.
This product is cloud-ready and deploys flash on-premises or in the cloud with common data services and mobility between all-flash, adaptive flash, and HPE Cloud Volumes.
Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems and has a deep integration with VMware®, Microsoft® applications, Oracle, Veeam, and others.
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are simple to deploy use, and manage.
Fast and reliable
Sub-millisecond response time for performance-sensitive enterprise workloads.
Data reduction, snapshots, and Triple+ Parity RAID with no performance impact.
Backup and disaster recovery (DR) from all-flash to adaptive flash arrays at one-third the cost.
Up to 5X or more data reduction from variable block inline deduplication and compression. 
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are scale-to-fit. They scale up performance and capacity independently and non-disruptively; and scale out to four arrays managed as one for increased flexibility.
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays has 99.9999% guaranteed availability.
Triple+ Parity RAID can handle three simultaneous drive failures and provides additional protection through intra-drive parity.
App-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides data-at-rest and over-the-wire protection, data shredding is built-in.
Native application-consistent snapshots and replication, as well as integration with leading backup software.
- Drive description
- SATA SSDs: 240 GB, 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB
- Storage controller
- Redundant storage controllers
- Availability features
- Triple+ Parity RAID for data protection (triple drive and intra-drive parity), 99.9999% guaranteed availability, redundant hardware/software design, no single points of failure.
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows® Server® VMware ESXi™ SUSE® Linux® Enterprise Server (SLES) Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Ubuntu Server Edition LTS Oracle Linux Oracle Solaris Citrix® XenServer IBM AIX, HP-UX For the latest information on supported operating systems refer to Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge (SPOCK) for HPE Storage products: https://www.hpe.com/storage/spock
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 17.58 x 43.9 x 89 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 6.92 x 17.3 x 35 in
- 52 kg (43 kg all-flash shelf)
- 115 lb (95 lb all-flash shelf)