HPE Nimble Storage HF40C array and HF60C array provide higher effective capacity for workloads not requiring deduplication.
Inline variable block deduplication and compression for increased data reduction.
Performance up to 65% or more faster than previous HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive arrays. 
Up to 200% or more price-performance improvement than previous HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash arrays. 
Secondary flash storage functionality for backup and disaster recovery (DR) workloads.
The HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash arrays automatically predicts and resolves 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue. 
Transforms the support experience through predictive automation and Level 3-only support.
Holistic view across the infrastructure stack and resolves problems beyond just storage.
Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth requirements.
Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
Our timeless storage is your assurance of business value, no worries today, no worries tomorrow.
Seamlessly migrate data between all-flash, hybrid-flash, and multi-cloud storage.
Deploy flash on-premise, or in the public cloud through common data services across the HPE Nimble Storage family.
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays are simple to deploy configure and manage.
Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems and has deep integration with VMware®, Microsoft® applications, Oracle®, Veeam, and others.
Flash Performance for Mixed and Mainstream Workloads
Dynamic flash caching accelerates reads even as workloads change in real time.
Write to cost-optimized disk at flash speeds through write serialization.
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays have speed and efficiency for mixed workloads with sub-millisecond response and greater efficiency than other hybrid arrays. 
Always-on data reduction delivers up to 5X space savings without performance penalty. 
Assigns and changes the service level of any volume at the click of a button ("Auto Flash", "All Flash", or "Minimal Flash").
Put Your Backup Data to Work
99.9999% (six-nines) guaranteed availability. Triple+ Parity RAID tolerates 3 simultaneous drive failures plus additional protection through intra-drive parity.
Application-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides secure over-the-wire protection. Enhanced data shredding is built-in.
HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays have secondary storage that does real work: flash performance lets you use your backup data for development/test, QA, analytics, and more.
Reduces the need for full backups since native application-consistent snapshots and replication plus integration with leading backup software. Speeds synthetic full backups from hours to minutes.
Built-in application-consistent snapshots and replication. Integration with leading backup software. Deep integration with Veeam availability software.
- Host interface
- Fibre Channel and iSCSI network connectivity
- (6) Maximum, Expansion Shelves supported
- Storage controller
- Redundant storage controllers
- Maximum drives per enclosure
- 21 HDDs (11 HDDs for HF20H) and Flash Cache per HF-Series base array
- plus HF-Series Expansion Shelf.
- Availability features
- Triple+ Parity RAID for data protection (Triple drive parity plus intra-drive parity). 99.9999% guaranteed availability. Redundant HW/SW design - no single points of failure.
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows® Server
- VMware ESXi®
- SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Ubuntu Server Edition LTS
- Oracle Linux
- Oracle Solaris®
- Citrix® XenServer®
- IBM AIX, HP-UX
- For the latest information on supported operating systems refer to Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge (SPOCK) for HPE Storage Products (SPOCK): https://www.hpe.com/storage/spock
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 17.58 x 43.9 x 89 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 6.92 x 17.3 x 35 in
- 65 kg (ES3 Expansion Shelf: 52 kg)
- 135 lbs (ES3 Expansion Shelf: 115 lbs)