Updated Intel® Core™ i7 processor bringing more power for increased workloads and edge video processing.
Vehicle ignition switch integrated in the power supply. This enables automotive development engineers to implement server compute without parasitic loads. Power down timing is customizable in iSM.
Supports a 2x CAN Bus Daughter Card and meets CAN Bus A/B/FD standards. It is ideal for automotive environments.
Features updated wireless connectivity options. A Sierra Wireless LTE M.2 3042 module (EM7565) can be added with dual Nano SIM support for remote connectivity.
HPE Edgeline Infrastructure Manager (EIM) tool is now available, allowing on premise remote management at scale. The HPE EIM Standard allows basic features, while HPE EIM Advance requires a license.
HPE Edgeline IoT Quick Connect enables industrial and manufacturing companies to easily connect equipment to generate meaningful insights needed to modernize production lines and gain efficiencies.
Improve Uptime with Edge System Management Using HPE Edgeline Integrated System Manager (iSM)
HPE Edgeline EL300 Converged Edge System with HPE Edgeline iSM allows for increased uptime and system administrator efficiency in an edge-focused management software tool. Remotely monitor system health, event logs, and thermal characteristics as well as support firmware and flash updates.
HPE Edgeline iSM remote management of HPE EL300 can be accomplished over multiple types of networks including wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and cellular with constant and intermittent connectivity. Remote management over wireless (LTE, etc.) allows the HPE Edgeline EL300 to be deployed nearly anywhere.
The HPE Edgeline EL300 with iSM is Redfish compliant and supports SSH CLI and web GUI interfaces for greater ease of use.
OTLink Dramatically Simplifies Deployment and Management of Operational Technologies
The HPE Edgeline IoT Quick Connect Guide includes all of the instructions you need to quickly and easily connect industrial devices at the edge and bring the data into the cloud.
Protect Converged OT+IT systems with integrated security and enterprise-class reliability.
HPE Edgeline OTLink provides a simple way to orchestrate OT+IT applications on edge-focused infrastructure in just a few clicks. Enable and manage OTLink based applications effortlessly as needed.
HPE Edgeline EL300 Converged Edge System features HPE Edgeline OTLink software-defined intelligence for fast, simple, and reliable OT+IT application deployment. Deploy converged OT+IT infrastructure with one touch provisioning quickly and efficiently.
Environmental, Mechanical, and Wireless Certifications
Global wireless LTE module supports common carrier frequencies worldwide and is certified in numerous countries. The HPE Edgeline EL300 has dual SIM slots to allow easy switching between telecom operators. A combination Wi-Fi+BT wireless option is also available.
A Fan-less IP50 design minimizes dust and debris intrusion in dirty environments such as factories or trucks.
The HPE Edgeline EL300 can be deployed in wide array of environmental conditions including extreme temperatures. The system can tolerate a low operating temperature of 0°C (32°F) to a high operating temperature of up to 70°C (158°F).
The HPE Edgeline EL300 Converged Edge System is designed to reside in environmentally harsh, space-constrained, and/or dusty environments. This ruggedized system is rated to MIL-STD-810G shock and vibration specifications to facilitate reliability and dependability.
Multi-System Management for Improved Efficiency with HPE Edgeline Infrastructure Manger (EIM)
The system supports one-click firmware and software updates at scale.
Increase Ease of use with SSH, CLI, and web GUI interfaces that are Redfish compliant.
The HPE Edgeline EL300 Converged Edge System features the HPE EIM, delivered as a virtual appliance which supports automated device discovery for fast setup and deployment.
HPE EIM sends health monitoring and alerts to resolve problems quickly.
- Expansion slots
- Selection of 1 Daughter cards available from: 1) Four ports 1GbE Ethernet with TSN support 2) Two ports CAN Bus A/B/FD 2.0 – optically isolated 3) Two ports RS232/422/RS485 optically isolated 4) One 8 bits configurable GPIO supports DIO/ADC/DAC
- 1x M.2 2280/22110 PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1x M.2 2242/2280 SATA SSD
- 1x SFF SSD or M.2 2242/2280 SATA SSD 1x SD Card
- High-density compute nodes
- Intel® Core™ i5 - 7300U Dual core, 2.6GHz, 15W Intel® Core™ i7 - 8650U Quad core, 1.9GHz, 15W
- Built-in I/O
- 2x Ethernet 1GE 1x dedicated management port 1GE
- 1x serial RS232 port
- 2x USB3.0
- 2x USB2.0
- 1x SD card slot
- 6x antenna ports
- 1x HDMI
- 1x display port (DP)
- audio ports (Mic, line in, line out)
- addition I/O available from Daughter Card options I/O located at bottom access panel
- 1x M.2 1630/2230 WiFi module
- 1x M.2 3042 LTE module
- 2x Nano SIM Slot for cellular.
- Mechanical and power
- DIN Rail and wall mount options
- Two options for power A) 12VDC input
- B) 9v-36VDC input with vehicle ignition switch
- Typical power 50W
- Environmental, shock and vibration
- Operational vibration wall mounting (MIL-STD-810G): vertical axis : 1.04Grms 10Hz to 500Hz, 1 hour, transverse axis : 0.2Grms 10Hz to 500Hz, 1 hour, longitudinal axis : 0.74Grms 10Hz to 500Hz, 1 hour. operational vibration DIN-rail:0.3Grms 10Hz to 300Hz, 15 minutes per axis. Operational shock wall mount (MIL-STD-810G):40G 11ms , terminal peak sawtooth shock pulse, 3 shocks/axis/direction for a total of 18 shocks, operational shock DIN-Rail: 10G 10ms, half-sine, three for each axis. (Both positive & negative pulse), non-operational vibration wall mount (MIL-STD-810G): 7.7Grms 20Hz to 2000Hz, 1 hour per axis, non-operational vibration DIN-Rail:2Grms 10Hz to 500Hz, 1 hour per axis, non-operational shock (crash hazard) wall mount (MIL-STD-810G): 75G 6ms, terminal peak sawtooth, 2 shocks in each axis/direction for a total of 12 shocks, non-operational shock (crash zazard) DIN-Rail: 10G 457(cm/sec), square wave shock, 1 shock in each axis/direction.
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 20 x 23.2 x 10 cm (HxWxD)
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 7.9 x 9.1 x 3.9 in (HxWxD)
- 4.91 kg
- 10.83 lb