Protect up to 100% of your SSD investment and upgrade to HPE Primera with new HPE Primera upgrade conversion kits .
Expanded Fibre Channel replication support between HPE 3PAR 9000 and HPE Primera.
Empower data at the speed of memory with the industry’s first Tier-1 storage with Storage Class Memory (SCM) and NVMe.
Eliminate storage networking bottlenecks and accelerate performance for all-flash with new HPE 3PAR 32Gb FC.
Accelerate Fibre Channel Performance for HPE 3PAR All Flash Storage
HPE 3PAR 9000/20000 32Gb FC HBA delivers up to 2X performance compared to the 16Gb 4-port FC HBA in a smaller port footprint for mixed workloads and FC port consolidation.
Resilient so you can Consolidate with Confidence
Consolidate with confidence and protect against interference from multiple partitions “noisy” neighbors by delivering consistent Quality of Service (QoS).
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage maintains 99.9999% availability  with a complete set of persistent technologies within your HPE 3PAR array.
Achieve extreme data protection for a complete enterprise disaster recovery plan by extending peer persistence support for a third data center across geographical distances.
Simplify backup and restore with HPE Recovery Manager Central (RMC) for application-aware, storage-integrated data protection.
Futureproof to Support Hybrid and On-demand Computing
Automated SAN configuration with built-in target driven federated zoning, with HPE Smart SAN.
Get All-Flash on premise for a low cost per GB per month, with HPE Flash Now Program.
Modernize your EMC®, HDS®, and IBM® storage infrastructure with painless, no-cost data migration. HPE 3PAR Online Import seamlessly moves data between any HPE 3PAR StoreServ array.
Get ready for what’s next with the HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage emerging technologies, such as storage class memory (SCM) and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) to protect your investments.
Flexible to Meet Unpredictable Business Demands
Slashes management overhead with unified management of block, file, and object access and storage that is self-configuring, self-provisioning, and self-optimizing.
Runs workloads at the right cost and service level agreement (SLA) with one-click workload balancing.
The HPE 3PAR StoreServ 20000 Storage supports the most rigorous, on-demand infrastructure with a virtually limitless, elastic pool of storage.
- Host interface
- 32 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (10) Ports per controller 16 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (20) Ports per controller or 10 GbE iSCSI/FCoE (10) Port per controller or 10Gb Ethernet (6)
- 6 PB Raw 15 PB Useable Based on 3.84 TB cLMC SSDs and HPE 3PAR compaction technologies
- Servers supported
- Maximum, depending on model
- 51.6 TiB Maximum, depending on model
- Availability features
- Redundant power supplies, battery backup units, Mesh active controllers Persistent Cache, Drive sparing and Multiple OS instances.
- Storage controller
- (8) 3PAR 6-core 2.5 GHz 20800 Controller Node (8) 3PAR 8-core 2.5 GHz 20850 Controller Node (4) 3PAR 8-core 2.5 GHz 20450 Controller Node (8) 3PAR 8-core 2.5 GHz 20840 Controller Node Maximum, depending on model
- (96) 3PAR 12 Gb/sec SAS SFF Drive Enclosure (96) 3PAR 12 Gb/sec SAS LFF Drive Enclosure
- Maximum drives per enclosure
- Drive description
- (1920) SFF SAS/MDL SAS/SSD or (1024) SFF/LFF SSD or (960) LFF MDL SAS
- Compatible operating systems
- HP-UX HPE OpenVMS IBM AIX Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Citrix XenServer Oracle Linux Oracle Enterprise Linux Oracle UEK Oracle Solaris Ubuntu Server Edition 12.04 LTS Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) VMware ESX and ESXi SLES11 SP3 Apple OS X Also includes Red Hat Virtualization, IBM Virtualization and SLES Virtualization