Support for additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with improved price/performance.
Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
Enhanced iLO 5 security features such as Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor.
HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 100 series for HPE offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB. 
Industry-leading Performance with Versatile Compute
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server supports industry-standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to 28 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 TB of 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
Supporting the second generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor family with up to a 11% per-core performance gain  over first generation and with memory speeds up to 2933 MT/s.
Intel Optane persistent memory 100 series for HPE works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly. 
Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configurations with up to 10 SFF and four LFF drives along with an option to support up to 10 NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
With support for up to 12 NVDIMMs per chassis and 2X capacity of first-generation HPE NVDIMMs, HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server delivers up to 192 GB per system. 
Innovative Design for Flexibility and Choice
Unmatched expandability is packed in a dense 1U rack design with up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
Embedded 4 x 1GbE (select models) or HPE FlexibleLOM and PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, or 100GbE adapters provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
The premium 10 SFF NVMe chassis backplane provides the ability to mix and match SAS/SATA and NVMe within the same chassis along with 8 + 2 SFF and 4 LFF chassis that supports new uFF and M.2 storage options.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE silicon root of trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
Industry-Leading Serviceability and Deployment
Services provided under Operational Services include - HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services offered by HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplifies the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- Processor Name
- Number of processors
- 2, maximum depending on model
- Processor number
- 1 or 2
- Processor cache
- 8.25 - 38.50 MB L3, depending on processor
- Processor core available
- 4 to 28 core, depending on model
- Processor speed
- 3.9 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- Memory slots
- 24 DIMM slots
- Maximum memory
- 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4
- 6.0 TB with HPE 512GB 2666 Persistent Memory Kit
- Memory type
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory and Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 100 series for HPE, depending on model
- Memory, standard
- 3.0 TB (24 X 128 GB) LRDIMM
- 6.0 TB (12 X 512 GB) HPE Persistent Memory
- Network controller
- Embedded 4 X 1GbE Ethernet Adapter (select models) or HPE FlexibleLOM and optional PCIe stand-up cards, depending on model
- Storage controller
- HPE Smart Array S100i and/or HPE Essential or Performance RAID controllers, depending on model
- Expansion slots
- 3, for detailed descriptions refer to the QuickSpecs
- System fan features
- Hot-plug redundant standard
- Form factor
- Infrastructure management
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download)
- Optional- HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- SFF Chassis: 4.29 x 43.46 x 70.7 cm, LFF Chassis: 4.29 x 43.46 x 74.98 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- SFF Chassis: 1.69 x 17.11 x 27.83 in, LFF Chassis: 1.69 x 17.11 x 29.5 in
- 13.04 kg minimum, 16.78 kg maximum
- 28.74 lb minimum, 37 lb maximum