New TAA-compliant HPE MSA 2050 Dual Controller Storage Array models including support for SAN SFF and SAN LFF.
Accelerates Applications Affordably
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage performs at 200,000 IOPS delivering affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses both local and remote.
Flexible base model delivers 2X more performance than the previous generation HPE MSA 2040 SAN Storage for the same price.
Advanced Data Services with no Experience Required
Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes, so you don’t have to.
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, no previous storage expertise required.
Keep your Business Running with Expanded Data Protection Features
Encrypted SSDs and HDDs for a data secure hybrid flash array.
Remote replication with Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI supports an affordable disaster recovery solution.
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage delivers updated virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Grow Flexibly Now and Into the Future
The HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage supports data-in-place upgrades protecting drive investments and reduces data migrations.
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, enterprise or midline SAS HDDs.
- 614 TB SFF or 1344 TB LFF, maximum raw capacity including expansion, depending on model
- Form factor
- Storage expansion options
- Up to 7x HPE MSA 2050 LFF Disk Enclosures and/or HPE MSA 2050 SFF Disk Enclosures, or 7x HPE MSA 2050 SAN DC-Power Carrier Grade SFF Disk Enclosures depending on array model
- Systems Insight Manager support
- Storage mirroring support
- SAN backup support
- Clustering support
- Windows, Linux, HP-UX
- Host interface
- 16 Gb/8 Gb Fibre Channel 8-ports per system or 1 GbE/10GbE iSCSI 8-ports per system or 12 Gb SAS 8-ports per system are supported depending on array model
- Drive description
- Up to 192 SFF SAS/ENT and/or SAS/SSD, or up to 96 LFF SAS/MDL and/or SAS/SSD, maximum supported including expansion, depending on model and configuration
- Storage controller
- 2x HPE MSA 2050 SAN controllers or 2x HPE MSA 2050 SAS controllers supported, depending on model
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, HP-UX, Red Hat Linux, SuSE SLES Linux, VMware ESXi, OVMS. Detailed information available at: http://www.hpe.com/storage/spock
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 8.9 x 49.5 x 44.7 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 3.5 x 22.5 x 17.6 in
- 18.4 kg
- 40.6 lb