HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade
Compact and flexible 1U and 2U form factor.
Traditional Data Center Compute Capacities Now Can Be Deployed at the Edge
The HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade supports industry standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable processor family.
Each HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade can be configured with M.2 NVMe SSD (up to 24 depending on the configuration) for edge workloads demanding greater storage performance and capacities.
Designed for I/O expansion, HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade can adapt to your software application needs.
Seamless Remote Manageability for Deep Edge Environments
The HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade with the HPE iLO 5 allows automation of common tasks during each step of the server lifecycle which can increase ROI and decrease TCO.
HPE iLO simplifies server setup, provides access to server health information, enables server management at scale, and improves server power and thermal control, as well as basic remote administration.
The HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade comes standard with HPE iLO 5, which includes server management capabilities and Silicon Root of Trust from HPE so you can safely configure, monitor, and update your HPE servers seamlessly and from any location.
Modular Configurations for Workload Optimization
A broad range of GPU accelerators can be configured within the HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blades, which increases the ability for deep learning at the edge.
The HPE Edgeline EL8000 Chassis provides 4U space for configuring either the HPE ProLiant e910 1U Server Blade, the HPE ProLiant e910 2U Server Blade, or a combination of both.
HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade provides the choice of compute density or I/O expansion which provides you peak configuration for your needs.
- Processor Name
- Intel Xeon Scalable processors - Generation 2
- Processor number
- 1 per HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blade
- Processor cache
- 35.75 MB L3
- Processor core available
- 24 Core
- Processor speed
- 2.4 GHz
- Memory slots
- 12 DIMM slots
- Memory type
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Memory, standard
- 1 DIMM required, refer to the QuickSpecs for details
- Drive description
- Quantity of 2 M.2 SSD Standard, with up to an additional quantity 6 of M.2 SSD (optional) For details on configuration options, refer to the QuickSpecs.
- Optical drive type
- Storage controller
- Expansion slots
- Up to quantity of 4 - for details on configuration options refer to the QuickSpecs
- System fan features
- Quantity of 9 system fans standard
- Available options (PCIe I/O)
- Form factor
- 1U or 2U form factors available for the HPE ProLiant e910 Server Blades
- Included hard drives
- All M.2 SSD drives are optional
- Infrastructure management
- HPE iLO 5 Advanced, features are standard
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 16.71 x 18.37 x 1.98 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 6.57 x 7.23 x 0.78 in
- 3.6 to 3.9 kg, depending on the configuration
- 8.0 to 8.5 lb, depending on the configuration