Supports the additional 2nd generation Intel® Xeon Scalable Processor offerings delivering exceptional customer value with increased performance and industry leading frequency.
Supports mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server for tiered storage, offering the flexibility to mix drive types for cost and capacity size considerations.
Available regionally, SMB offers that are aggressively priced.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2933 MT/s or 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory , reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker along with the traditional operating systems.
GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
With the new addition of NVIDIA Tesla T4 and NVIDIA Quadro RTX8000/6000/4000 GPU option support, it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
Large expansion capacity with eight PCIe slots, six USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
ProLiant ML350 Gen10 delivers expandability and flexibility with mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE or 100GbE adapters and Infiniband cards provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
iLO 5 security features include Server Configuration Lock to ensure secure transit; iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities in server setup. Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5) enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- Processor Name
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 1st or 2nd generation
- Processor number
- 1 or 2
- Processor cache
- 38.50 MB L3 - 8.25 MB L3, depending on model
- Processor core available
- 28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 6 or 8 or 4, depending on model
- Processor speed
- 3.9 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- Memory slots
- 24 DIMM slots
- Maximum memory
- 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4 DIMM
- Memory type
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Memory protection features
- Advanced ECC Memory Online Spare Mode Memory Lock Step Mode
- Memory, standard
- 32 GB (1 x 32 GB) RDIMM or depending on model
- Optical drive type
- Optional DVD-ROM or DVD-RW. Optional via Slim-line ODD Bay Kit. Optional external support is available too. Optional Half-Height RDX or Tape, up to 2. Optional via Media Drive Support Kit. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- Network controller
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
- Storage controller
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a Gen10, depending on model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- Expansion slots
- 8-slots (x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8) as standard in 2P model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- System fan features
- Depending on model SKU. Standard 2 fans, none-hot-plug. Optional 4 additional fans, hot-plug and N+1 redundancy Reference QuickSpecs for config. detail.
- Power supply type
- HPE Flexible Slot Redundant Power Supply modules 500W / 800W / 1600W, depending on model SKU, or HPE Standard 500W Non-Hot-Plug/non-RPS Power Supply (ordering limited to non-EU/EMEA countries/regions)
- Form factor
- 4U tower with rack conversion capability
- Included hard drives
- None Ship Standard
- Infrastructure management
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard), HPE iLO Advanced, and OneView Advanced (optional)
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 46.25 x 64.8 x 17.4 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 18.2 x 25.51 x 6.85 in
- 21 kg
- 46.30 lb