10G SFP+ switch for high-speed data uplink.
Cable kits for state-of-the-art GPUs and FPGAs.
Storage Bay infrastructure can host up to eight high-capacity drives for data-intensive workloads.
10GbE Network Mezzanine Option.
Compact Ruggedized Form Factor for Deployments Far from a Data Center
Designed specifically for space-constrained environments, HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge System has a unique 17-inch depth form factor that fits into limited infrastructures too small for other x86 systems.
The chassis has an 8.7-inch width which brings additional flexibility for deploying at the deep edge, whether it is in a telco environment, a mobile vehicle, or a manufacturing floor.
This NEBs-compliant system delivers secure scalability.
Modular Design Provides Broad Configuration Possibilities
The HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge System is a versatile platform that enables edge compute transformation. As use case requirements change, the system's flexible and modular architecture can scale to meet them.
These compact, ruggedized systems offer high-performance capacity to support the use cases that matter most, including media streaming, IoT, AI, and video analytics.
The HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge System offers flexibility of choice for compute density or for I/O expansion.
Seamless Management and Security Features with HPE Edgeline Chassis Manager
Simplify firmware upgrade management and implementation with HPE Edgeline Chassis Manager.
Increase efficiency and reliability by managing the chassis fan speeds for each server blade installed in addition to monitoring the health and status of the power supply.
The HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge System features the HPE Edgeline Chassis Manager which limits downtime by providing system-level health monitoring and alerts.
10G SFP+ Switch and Support for High-Capacity Data Storage
The HPE Edgeline Converged Edge Systems options feature a storage bay that allows up to eight high-capacity drives to store data for intensive workloads such as autonomous vehicle data logging and information security.
The HPE Edgeline Converged Edge Systems Options feature a Storage Bay that allows up to 8 high-capacity drives to store data for intensive workloads such as autonomous vehicle data logging and information security.
HPE Edgeline EL8000 Converged Edge System features a switch which allows high-speed data backhaul.
Certified components in a telecommunication network improve reliability, security, and safety, while building trust in the users of the equipment.
- Storage is configured on the HPE ProLiant e910 and e920 Server Blades.
- High-density compute nodes
- 4U design for either/or HPE ProLiant e910 and e920 1U Server Blades, HPE ProLiant e910 and e920d 2U Server Blades.
- Mechanical and power
- Height - 8.3 inches (5U) (21.2 cm), Width - 8.7 inches (22.1 cm), Depth - 17 inches (43.2 cm). Typical Weight is 50 lb to 58 lb (22.7 kg- 26.3 kg), Rack Mount possible, 264VAC, 1500W, -48DC, 1500W 1+1 redundant power
- Environmental, shock and vibration
- Extended operating temperature from 0°C up to 55°C (0°F up to 131°F) (depending on configuration), Storage -30 to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F) 95% non-condensing humidity Operating Shock, IEC 60068-2-27, 30G half-sine, 11ms duration Operating Vibration, IEC 60068-2-64, 3Grms random 5 ~ 500Hz one hour per axis
- Product Dimensions (metric)
- 21.2 x 22.1 x 43.2 cm
- Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 8.3 x 8.7 x 17 in
- 22.7 - 26.3 kg
- 50 - 58 lb